Quote of the Week

I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm damn well gonna do it!

- Geri Halliwell

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm BACK!

Hey babies!!

It's been a minute since I've written on here. I'm sure all three of you will be happy to know that I'm still performing and haven't given up.

I have my own show at Club Phoenix and I'm LOVING it. So are the patrons and the management as well. It's the first Saturday of the Month. Maybe I'll get more shows or another show somewhere else. I love the feeling after a show has been put together and it comes out well. Makes you feel like you've accomplished something.

I was going to run for Ms. Baltimore, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't. I wish the contestants the best of luck and hope they rock the house!

Well, I have to get going now, have a show to plan...BUT starting Friday February 5, 2010 I'll be blogging on more regular basis.

Love and Kisses!

Misty Barfly

P.S. Look for some new updates on here as well as some changes to the site.

No comments: